Thursday, December 18, 2014

99 Pandora Stations

It has come to my attention that I have an atypical relationship with Pandora.  Obviously it's a very popular site/app, but I seem to rely on it more than most. 

My first clue that I may have a codependent relationship with Pandora occurred when they (for a short time) limited streaming to 40 hours a month on your mobile device unless you paid for a subscription.  This didn't affect most users' lives but I was identified as such a heavy user that I received an advance e-mail notification of the policy change.  While 40 hours a month sounds like a lot, I listen to music while I work and consequently stream music many hours each week.  While those were dark days, they thankfully repealed that policy.

I am now running into another (much smaller) roadblock: Pandora only allows you to have 100 stations.  I have reached the point where I have to delete a station when I want to add a new one.  When I shared this fact with others, they seemed to think that I had an abnormally high number of stations.  Below are my current 99 stations.  I can't say that I listen to all of these regularly but I like to keep my options open.  Who knows, maybe you'll find your new favorite station in my list...

*NSync
Aaliyah
Alicia Keys
Ashanti
Avril Lavigne
The Band Perry
Bastille
"Beauty and a Beat" by Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj (I won't apologize for this; it makes me want to dance)
Beyonce
Bobby Brown
Boyz II Men
Britney Spears
"Can't Be Tamed" by Miley Cyrus
"Can't Fight the Moonlight" by LeAnn Rimes
Carrie Underwood
"Case of the Ex" by Mya
Cher Lloyd
Cherish
Ciara
"Closer" by Tegan & Sara (This is my newest station; I listened to their newest album repetitively today on Amazon Prime, my other music streaming love)
Danity Kane
Demi Lovato
Destiny's Child
Drake
Ella Henderson
Ellie Goulding
Emeli Sande
Enrique Iglesias
Finch
Foxes
Ginny Blackmore
Glee Cast (Holiday)
Glee Cast
GRAMMY Pop
Havana Brown
"Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)" by Usher
Hilary Duff
"How He Loves" by David Crowder Band
J. Cole
James Morrison
Jay-Z
Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Simpson
John Legend
Journey
Julianne's Station (I think this is really Mariah Carey's station but I'm not sure)
Kanye West
Keith Sweat
Kelly Clarkson
Keyshia Cole
Lady Antebellum
Lady Gaga
Lana Del Rey
Leighton Meester
"Like A Lion" by Kristian Stanfill
"Love In This Club, Pt. II" by Usher feat. Beyonce & Lil Wayne
Luke Bryan
Madonna
Mandy Moore
Mariah Carey (Holiday)
Maroon 5
Marvin Gaye
Melanie Fiona
Michael Jackson
Miguel
Miley Cyrus
Milli Vanilli
Miranda Lambert
Motown
Mya
Nelly Furtado
Nelly
New Kids On The Block
"Number One" by R. Kelly feat. Keri Hilson
Pitch Perfect (Film Cast)
The Pussycat Dolls
R. Kelly
Rihanna
Robin Thicke
Samantha Mumba
The Saturdays
The Script
Selena Gomez & The Scene
"Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift (This is honestly not my favorite song but I wanted to hear stuff from her new album)
Stacie Orrico
"Straight Up" by Paula Abdul
Taylor Swift
"Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry
The-Dream
Timbaland
Today's Hits
Today's R&B and Hip Hop Hits
Tori Kelly
Trey Songz
Usher
The Veronicas
The Wanted
"Work Out" by J. Cole
"Your Love Never Fails" by Chris McClarney

No comments:

Post a Comment